Monday, November 30, 2009

A Day Without Scott Rothstein?

I don't know about you, but it feels pretty good to go a whole day without any significant developments in the Scott Rothstein saga.

Best I can tell, all that happened today is Scott was officially disbarred, and the feds amended their forfeiture petition to add a few more properties. And a few days ago the Palm Beach Post questioned Scott's enablers.

Weird that I have not heard of more announcements of where former RRA attorneys are landing. Anyone with info please feel free to email me directly.

Sheesh it feels quiet around town today. Where is everybody?


Anonymous said...

Where did Brianne go?

Godwhacker said...

Alright, I know this Scott dude is the most controversial thing to happen in SoFla since I moved, but really -- enough! I don't want to see his face anymore.

Anonymous said...

Who would play Scott in the movie based on his life? I nominate Will Ferrell for that pompous yet clueless look.

Anonymous said...

you'd have to cut Will in half

muebles guipuzcoa said...

For my part one and all ought to look at it.