Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love Song For Kim Rothstein

Let's see -- is there any non-Scott Rothstein-related news we can talk about?

I'm a little pissed Scott hasn't wrote in yet -- you're "in hiding" at the Capital Grille but you can't send a short note to a humble blogger and loyal fan?

(Note -- I'm mostly a fan of the family).

Hmm, how about this --

Did you all know that Bob Mayer is opening up a Miami office for San Francisco-based Gordon & Rees:

Robert Mayer has been practicing law in Florida for more than 25 years, serving the litigation and transactional needs of global corporations such as Cartier, Chevron, Citgo, CROSSMARK, Gucci, Ralph Lauren/Polo and Texaco, as well as numerous other national and regional companies. He has handled more than 150 litigated matters in state and federal courts involving complex commercial litigation, employment law, intellectual property, environmental torts, and financial fraud claims. He previously served as general counsel to a local hospital, is currently a life-time board member of the National Kidney Foundation of Florida, and has an almost unique distinction of being a 9th generation Floridian and a 4th generation Miamian.

"Joining Gordon & Rees is an exciting opportunity for me to open the office of a national firm and grow it into a strategic regional hub. Gordon & Rees is a perfect fit for my clients because it has a unique reputation as a well run, fiscally conservative law firm that delivers impressive results at a very reasonable price. This is exactly what clients want, particularly in today's challenging economic environment. I look forward to being able to offer the firm's extensive national services to my clients and to significantly expand the firm's legal services in the Florida market." Robert M. Mayer, Managing Partner, Miami office.

Bob, congrats.

As long as your managing partner doesn't bury himself in an elaborate compound at the bottom of an island Volcano and speak to you only through a pneumatic tube messaging service, you should do fine.

BTW, here's a song about a different Kim but it sums up where my head is at:

23 comments:

  1. There is no need to ask how these lyrics fit into SFLs' current situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know all where SFL's head is at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO is that blonde babe?

    BTW- you're not at the justice building much but Judge Ortiz in 5-2 has a blonde ambition tour of two hot PDs that could give that babe a run for her money in high heels (and hopefully a short skirt). Geeze- cold shower time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pursed lips and tender hips
    Turning, in my head
    Writing poems in a corner booth
    That I'd die, if she read
    Seeing her in but a silver cross
    Lying on her bed

    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Nobody can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Always turns me on

    Sometimes she comes with coffee
    Leaning over, pouring
    I'd like to gently pull her to me
    Kiss her, with no warning
    Seeing her some sunny Sunday morning

    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Nobody can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Always turns me on

    She doesn't come around anymore
    And that bothers me
    And that bothers me
    Yeah, it bothers me

    Though I don't stand a ghost of a chance with her
    She's pretty (and that bothers me)
    So pretty (and that bothers me)
    And it bothers me

    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    No one can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Nobody can save us
    From Kim The Waitress
    Always turns me down

    No one can save us
    No one can save us
    Nobody can save us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fake Sonny CrockettNovember 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM

    Who will get more action during Scotty Scotts prison stint

    A. Kimmie

    B. Scotty

    C. SFL

    D. Sequoia Redd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Kimmie lawyered up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry SFL, Scott says he is devoted to Kimmie in another terrible interview- http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI136090/

    ReplyDelete
  9. genius

    and our kimmy of course is a bar-back, by training

    ReplyDelete
  10. wiretaps installed seven months ago, what does that tell you???

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the Friday night after he surrenders She'll be sitting in a bar with a tight fitting shirt , high heels and a short skirt by the window looking at the cars of the men driving up to see where her next money ticket is coming from.

    Been there...done that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's where your head is always at.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Princess had to take a number to be tapped by me. I am Mr. Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @3:48--If Kim is looking for a meal ticket I am willing

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word is she hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ditto. No wonder Scott returned!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you all! Buck up, man! She's sloppy seconds. Plus, you gotta commit huge fraud (scottie is going to be sentenced to 20 years) to get a piece of that.

    Wait. It must have been good.

    Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  18. SFL--You want Scotts' attention, post a lousy pic of him on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 9:13-- All his pics are lousy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll like to see godwhacker take a crack at her.

    ReplyDelete
  21. common.. NONE of you losers could ever get a "crack" at Kim and you know it. That is why you all talk down about her. Hate what you cant have boys? Typical.

    ReplyDelete