This is interesting.
So it looks like the first deposition that Judge Stettin has scheduled in the RRA bankruptcy is none other than Levinson Jewelers.
The Rule 2004 examination is set for 12/21 (will probably change) but I found the duces tecum to be intriguing:
1. All invoices and all other related documents reflecting jewelry purchased by (i) Scott Rothstein, (ii) Rothstein, Rosenfeldt & Adler, (iii) Kim Rothstein, (iv) any RRA Entity.I'm sure this means nothing, why should anyone worry?
For purposes of this category, we seek documents that identify the name of the purchaser, a detailed description of the item purchased, the amount paid for the item and the method of payment which includes copies of checks or credit card slips.
2. All general ledger account entries that list debits and credits for jewelry purchased by any of the foregoing persons or entities listed above.
3. All agreements of any nature between Levinsons and any of the foregoing persons or entities listed above.
4. All e-mails, written memorandum or correspondence exchanged between Levinsons and any of the foregoing persons or entities listed above.
5. All titles to boats owned by Levinsons, Mark or Robin Levinson, or a business entity owned by them directly or indirectly.
6. All checks payable by Levinsons, Mark or Robin Levinson or any business entity owned by them directly or indirectly, paid to (i) Scott Rothstein, (ii) Rothstein, Rosenfeldt & Adler or (iii) any RRA Entity.