Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Anonymous said...

Have fun SFL.

Shoot The Lawyers said...

Now that's the Christmas spirit! I feel better already!

The Straw Buyer said...

Happy holidays folks!

Anonymous said...


GB said...

Santa, Baby.

A big thank you for making each day a little more bearable.

Godwhacker said...

All that's left is for Santa to slide down the fire poll, and shake his ass in those tight leather pants.

No wait, that's a different movie...

eyeonshumie said...

Its the most Shumie-do time of the year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

SFL, thanks for livening up our days. Merry Christmas to you and the princess.

clement moore/henry livingston said...

(This is a blog tradition)

Twas late afternoon near christmas
and all through the firm
not a lawyer was working, the paralegals were gone.

The files were hung by the cabinets with care
Without any hope that Shumie would be there.

The partners were nestled all snug at the bar
while visions of bills paid were viewed from afar

When out in the parking lot there arose such a clatter
I sprang from table to see what was the matter
Away to the window I flew like a flash
and bowled over a secretary and tore her red sash.

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear
but a tricked out Ford with hot rims on the rear

With a jolly old driver not looking at all gloomy
I knew in a moment, it must be the famous Shumie

More rapid than eagles the drinks and food came
and as he ate he called out by name

more ribs, more chicken, more potatoes and pie!
and the staff came to eat with a contented big sigh

His eyes how they twinkled! His dimples- how merry;
his cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!

He had a broad face, and not too small a belly
that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly elf and attorney

and I laughed when I saw him, and I imagined his journey.

From obscure lawyer
to early -leaver of fame
the first out the door
the first at the game

He finished his meal and lay a finger aside his nose
and giving a nod, all the valets rose
to get him his car and send him on his way
to bring Shumie Time to more attorneys today

And as he roared off
I heard him chime

Happy Christmas to all, and to all Shumie Time!

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

[url=]buy levitra[/url]
buy levitra online canada
buy levitra online free
[url=]buy levitra[/url]
buy levitra online without prescription
buy levitra online calgary
buy levitra online us

Anonymous said...

okzwogfke, Xrumer mod , iQbYxOy.

Search Engine Marketing said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have friends check up here often. I think they must like it.

Abraham said...

Very effective material, thanks so much for this post.
bankruptcy | parallel parking | zip codes map

Job said...

I can observe that Check because taht's a web site with really valuable stuff to read.Thanks a lot for info.
7 | 2 | 8

Scott said...

This will not succeed in fact, that's what I suppose.
site | site | link