Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This One's For You, Scottie!!

Magistrate Judge Rosenbaum jailed him.


Anonymous said...

Which one is Scott?

Love dat kimster said...

My poor poor Kimmie. I'm rushing to console her.

Anonymous said...

i think it is friggin hilarious that the dooshbag wore an ed hardy tee shirt to his arraignment

Anonymous said...

Is that Scott on drums? Looks like his high school picture.

Anonymous said...

His lawyer said: "Scott feels very remorseful about this situation and, like I said, he's taking this like a man."

Dude's in jail now. Gonna really find out what taking it like a man means.

Anonymous said...


tee hee hee

Anonymous said...

when scotts' taking it like a man--- bostons' more than a feeling will play.

Anonymous said...

Come on people start tapping your foot, get the image of Tony Basil in the hot cheerleader outfit and repeat after me:

So come on and give it to me anyway you can
Anyway you want to do it
I'll take it like a man
Oh, please baby, please
Don't leave me in the damn, Scottie

legally blond fan said...

Here you'll become what you're supposed to be
You think you can’t but you can.
Think of the guy you want most to be.
Here’s your chance to make it
So take it like a man.

Anonymous said...

hvqdervdwd, xrumer murk , cpahdZZ.