Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Glenn Garvin Wants You To Care About His Dietary Habits!


Fresh from continuing to flog a failed right-wing cartoon, Glenn Garvin now wants you to care about his possible weight loss:
As a TV critic, my idea of exercise is lifting the remote above my waist; of dieting, to not watch the Food Network. The only serious obstacles to my losing 40 pounds are that I regard working out as something like menial labor, and I'd prefer a gym where the Gatorade comes with a Jack Daniel's chaser.
Hooboy, Glenn, this is comedy gold.

Have you considered stand up?

Seriously, with jokes like these, I figure Glenn did some writing for that other failed right-wing show he used to flog incessantly?

Actually, his fellow contestant Lisett seems like a cutey, and I liked her first blog post.

Maybe the best part of this is Glenn will be too distracted to continue his op-ed columns.

A guy can dream, can't he?

7 comments:

  1. Glenn Garvin IS a failed right-wing cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Greer resigned this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11:59: Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. fake Newt GingrichJanuary 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

    “I believe what you have is a group of people centered in the Justice Department and the Attorney General, whose law firms all gave pro bono support to terrorism. They start every day with a presumption that the rights of terrorists are more important than the lives of Americans.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only that, I bet he wants you to wonder if his stool is firm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope his stool is as loose as his reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really it's an awesome blog. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. I would really like to keep reading your blogs. Cant wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete