Friday, January 8, 2010

SFL Friday -- Endless Summer

Well how did that first week back feel?

(don't answer)

This will be a short one because I am late for a very important windsurfing obligation -- and one of my New Year's promises is to never miss a chance to boldly surf the open seas.

So I'll leave you all with a few tips -- this is no way to lay pipe, yes yes yes yes it's real, and personally any color at all is fine with me.

Have fun, kids!


Anonymous said...

Well that's one thing on SFL's to do list.

The Constant Complainer said...

Happy New Year, SFL. I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season. I was MIA from blogging, so I apologize for that as I try to get caught up this evening.

P.S. I was buried this week. Ug.

Search Engine Marketing said...

Glad to read this post. Really very interesting. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope will post again soon.

SEO London said...

Great to explore new source with new and useful information.