Monday, July 19, 2010

News Flash: Alan Fertel Is A Sports Nut!



I used to see Alan a lot at the gym, and here's a prototypical example of a conversation we would have quite frequently:
SFL: Hi Alan.

AKF: The Fins will be SLAMMING this year!!

SFL: Aah, yep, I sure hope so.

AKF: How 'bout the moves [insert player here] made on [insert another player here]??

SFL: Pretty impressive.

AKF: Was that AMAZING, or what???

SFL: Sure was.

AKF: Just F*&KING AWESOME!!

[pause]

AKF: Want to play hoops?
Anyways, I'm reminded of this by Alan's exuberant column today extolling the Troika that Saved Miami.

Let's hope Alan's even partially right.

2 comments:

  1. The points you tried to put up was clearly visible. My friends are also appreciated after reading this article. I will read for more sooner.

    ReplyDelete