Thursday, August 12, 2010

ATL Covers Toe-Tapping Lawyer Case

Toe Tapping Reply                                                            

So I see the case of the alleged toe-tapping lawyer made the big time, as ATL covers the story.

Here is the reply, chock full of indignant denial.

My favorite line:  "Innocent contact was made."

I hear you loud and clear, believe me.

In fact, if I had a nickel for how many times I've had to explain that.......oh well, that's a story for another day.


Anonymous said...

SFL gets no attribution, too bad you barely post about this case.

Anonymous said...

"My favorite line: 'Innocent contact was made.'"

But was is functionally innocent contact or subjectively innocent contact?

Anonymous said...

The photo really makes all the Defendant's puffery about pillars and close quarters look absurd. Hope the Judge does not let this one slide.

The ATL comments link to a higher resolution copy of the photo at:

The Constant Complainer said...

I don't have a log in to that site. LOL.

But the whole argument over toe-tapping notifications is absurd. If they're not doing that, they'll be doing other psuedo-poker signs. LOL. Give me a break.

Search Engine Marketing said...

There is obviously a lot to learn. There are some good points here. I am happy to find this post.