Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Case of the Toe-Tapping Lawyer!

I used to really love this case, but now it's starting to acquire the feel of a wrinkled old hot dog that someone left on the roller for three days and whose only remaining purpose is to give you botulism.

In our latest wacky installment, lawyers accuse other lawyers of using the ancient method of "toe-tapping" to allegedly signal to a witness how to respond during a deposition, there are "enhanced features" such as embedded camera phone pics (plus there's even a Rose Mary Woods reference for us old-school Nixon chronics!).

I'm not kidding when I say you really have to read the entire thing:
Foot Tapping Lawyer Motion                                                              


Godwhacker said...

And I thought this was a clever tie-in with todays gay marriage ruling.

Did you hear? Bigotry is unconstitutional!

Anonymous said...

This is a must read. Is a "male peacock in a mating call" really the only analogy you can find?

Anonymous said...

Nice candids....but where are the upskirts??

Anonymous said...

I think that is why the picture is so vertically challenged. Bet the response admits to a "private" relationship

Anonymous said...


1. Joe Klock writing style is clunky and he knows not how to turn a phrase.

2. WTf with the third person rhetorical crap in the first couple of paragraphs? Way to send up the rockets to your reader that you are a self absorbed doosh.

3. Nice job of putting the incriminating photo on every page. How long till we see animation in a brief?

4. @659 . . . The upskirts are on Jonathon's phone. Not calling him "Mr. Burke" makes Klock reek like a boob

Anonymous said...

I was expecting a gladiator reference, Timmy.

Search Engine Marketing said...

I am a big fan. I was thinking about making my own site about similar ideas for like-minded people. Some good ideas here. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great article.Thanks for sharing. salt lake city seo firm

Liposuction in Costa Rica said...

I haven't heard about the toe-tapping. But is it not allowed? I guess I have to read this article then. Thanks!


Anonymous said...

This won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
check 5 | nice 3 | also 3 nice 7 | check check | superb 1 you may link | superb 9