Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Glenn Garvin, Comic Genius!

Did the Herald fire all their editors?

Or maybe the right question is -- has Glenn Garvin ever had an editor?

I ask because, inexplicably, Garvin has dusted off his old stand up routine, circa 1957:
Q. What do lawyers and sperm have in common? A. One in 50,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being. The second is that it made me remember this joke: Q. How do you stop a lawyer from drowning? A. Take your foot off his head.

Now that I've not only remembered the jokes but also written them down in a convenient clip-to-the fridge form, though, I can imagine no conceivable rationale......
It goes downhill from there, if that's even possible.

Let me say this -- as a stand up, Garvin is a great political commentator.

How about that airline food?

Boy, the traffic in LA is horrible!


Anonymous said...

He ripped off Henny Youngman.

Godwhacker said...

Further proof the the Herald is dead.

fake Glenn Garvin said...

Tip your waitresses and drive safe.

Anonymous said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.
also link | you may link | check 6 nice 4 | superb 2 | this 1 good 7 | superb here