Monday, October 4, 2010

Judge King Holds Bank Arbitration Provision Unconscionable.

Judge King Arbitration Ruling                                                              

It's been a while since I Scribd anything, and my trigger finger is getting itchy (that's what I'm calling it nowadays), so enjoy this order from Judge King in the checking overdraft MDL holding a bank arbitration provision unconscionable both procedurally and substantively.

(The bank has taken an appeal to the 11th btw -- any guesses on how that will make the Judge feel?)

5 comments:

  1. Who pissed in his granola?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, an Indiana University survey has come along to put some confirming data on the faked orgasm phenomenon. Published today in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, the survey found that 85 percent of men said their partners climaxed during the most recent sex act, while 64 percent of women reported they actually did.

    "There's this massive gap between men's perception and women's reality," says Debby Herbenick, co-author of the research and associate director at the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at the university. "It shows a lack of communication between partners, either by women faking it, or by men not asking or noticing if their partner [climaxed]."

    ReplyDelete
  3. @4:12

    Who gives a rat's ass if a woman has an orgasm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete