Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ralph Behr Has a Phone App!



Why do lawyers always want to have phone apps?

Here's one from "top US criminal attorney" Ralph Behr:
Top US criminal attorney Ralph Behr is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of his iPhone/iPad book Say No to Police. Using 21st century e-book functionalities the app puts at fingertips hundreds of one paragraph criminal law concepts. This new app is available for Apple and Android devices, makes simple what was complex and answers every legal question at the touch of a finger. 
Why stop at one paragraph?

I'd like tweet-limited criminal law concepts to be streamed directly to my brain, my "home page" so to speak, so I can know enough about any legal topic just to be dangerous or provocative, without any actual knowledge or meaningful understanding of anything I might have at my fingertips or accessible immediately on my phone.

7 comments:

  1. uh, never heard of this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs a lawyer when you have an app?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ecccdgmoub, xrumer forums , cbQLsPr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanκs for οne's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon! garcinia cambogia 1300 capsules - garcinia cambogia extract pure 60 hca - where to buy pure garcinia cambogia extract garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia premium with super citrimax - garcinia cambogia

    Also visit my web site; garcinia cambogia extract dr oz reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equаllу eԁucatiνe and engaging, and without
    a doubt, you have hit the nail on the heаd.
    The issue is somethіng that too few рeορle аre speaking intelligently
    about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something relating to this. rippln reviews - Ripponden pubs - Rippln Mobile

    Look into my website rippln mobile

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could dеfinitеly see youг skills within the
    аrticle you wrіte. The arеna hopes for more pasѕionate ωriters such аs уou who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    My site raspberry ketone lean advanced weight loss supplement

    ReplyDelete