Friday, November 5, 2010

SFL Friday -- Some Diets Are Bad.

Hi kids, it's a cool Friday and I'm off for some early drown-my-sorrows windsurfing (of course I'll bring my wetsuit).

Can you believe Suge Knight plans to appeal Judge Seitz' decision?

Palsgraf's a bitch, my man!

What else -- Marco Rubio is scheduled to deliver the first post-election weekly Republican address -- he's already a star!
 Oh well it's back to worshiping women, men are the weaker sex anyways, and Christina Hendricks -- don't do it please.

Have a great weekend!


Anonymous said...

drowning sorrows-- why so glum chum?

Anonymous said...

Feel better.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon

Shoot The Lawyers said...

Why so glum? Thank God for DVD's. I have made a video collage of that walk, those lips, the hips, the look that sends chills down the spine of even the toughest suit wearing exec. And now she is stepping out of the 60's chic and becoming what? Twiggy? A sad day for the old fashioned American man. But I will not change. Time for some bacon and eggs and black coffee while listening to my Julie London collection. And tonight, a prime rib medium rare with a single malt scotch followed by a 54 ring La Glorida Cubana Reserve #7. Here's to yesterday!

Godwhacker said...

Marco Rubio is the new Bobby Jindal. Mark my whacks. But anyone who thinks that men are the weaker sex has never been on the receiving end of a 250lb Marine. Ouch.

Anonymous said...

Your Latin princess should be able to revive you SFL.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Thank you friends and well-wishers. I am wallowing in this election but hopefully plan to recover soon.

STL, you have fortified my resolve.

GW, I am hopeful Rubio will be the next Bobby Jindal=Tim Pawlenty and his career trajectory is similarly blessed.

Anonymous said...

I love the part where they say the shooting at a hip hop rap party was not forseeable.


I didn't know there would be sand on the beach either.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely hot. Don't lose that weight honey...we love your ti***, um, we love your eyes.

Anonymous said...

English isn't my main language, yet I could recognize this utilizing the google translator. Very good post, keep them coming! Say thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good way of describing, and good article to obtain data on
the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to present in college.

My web blog; minecraft accounts

Anonymous said...

I got this web pagе from my ρal whо informed me regarding this site and
nοω thiѕ time I am visiting
this web ѕite аnd гeading
very informative posts here.

Alsο νіsit my web-ѕite :: coffee pure cleanse gnc