Monday, December 13, 2010

Gator Nation, Attorneys Division, Happy With New Florida Coach.



I'm pretty sure any media discussion of the Gators or their various sports programs requires a "reax" quote from prominent Gator booster (oh yeah, also lawyer) Danny Ponce:
“This is one of the great young coaches in the business,”  said Danny Ponce, a UF trustee and Miami attorney. “I think it’s a great decision.”
Not to be outdone, WPB litigator Bob Merkel agrees:
Bob Merkel, a prominent West Palm Beach lawyer, expected former Meyer assistants Dan Mullen (Mississippi State) or Charlie Strong (Louisville). But that doesn’t mean he’s disappointed in Foley’s decision.
“At first, I said , ‘Holy cow.’ You would have though Mullen or Charlie would have been great,” he said. “But the more I read about the new coach, I’m impressed with him.
“This guy seems like he’s pretty qualified.”
(These guys often show up together on this topic btw.)

You Canes booster lawyers (and yes, we know who you are) better get moving (ok, looks like you already have).

8 comments:

  1. dnmhhrd, xrumer mods , aYZdhTi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post, pretty worthwhile material.
    this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    My webpage: electronic cigarette wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is actually
    a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.
    Feel free to surf my homepage :: luis souto ecommerce

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.

    I did however expertise several technical points using this site,
    since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting
    is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently
    affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if
    advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
    My blog post :: neucopia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!

    Have a look at my web site ... desain digital

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is
    fantastic, as well as the content!

    Here is my weblog; iklan poskota

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long
    time. Thank you and good luck.

    My webpage - School of Nursing's programs

    ReplyDelete