Monday, December 6, 2010

Harris Buchbinder, Bodyguard?



Hey, we report you decide:
Steven always traveled with a bodyguard, a practice that dated back to high school when his friend Harris Buchbinder filled the role.

``If Steven was in a particular place, everyone had to know,'' said Buchbinder, who met Steven as a teenager and went on to become one his attorneys. ``Steven needed to be recognized. He needed a lot of attention.''
Let me say this -- if you've got "Bruiser Buchbinder" next to you serving as your muscle, you're going to get plenty of attention.

6 comments:

  1. And Ira was guarding Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unhholy trinity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dealing with a deformed child is heartbreaking. I found a birth injury attorney who understood my pain and was able to get the help that my family needed so desberately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ibujicxhi, Xrumer mod , nRCOfDv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post for anyone that needs help with finding legal advice. I found a malpractice attorney in the Los Angeles area that helped me get to the bottom of my civil suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i believe that i ѕаw you visitеd my blοg thus i came to go back the desire?
    .I'm attempting to in finding issues to enhance my web site!I assume its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

    Also visit my web-site; pharma steroids

    ReplyDelete