Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chartwell Law Offices To Storm Miami's Beaches!

I've never heard of the The Chartwell Law Offices, which appear to be based in Pennsylvania, but their hearts and minds are very much in foggy England, with a craggy old cigar chomper who once saved the British Empire:
“Integrity”, “determination”, “intelligence” and “eloquence” are the words that usually come to mind when ones recalls the life of the man who once said of his home in Kent, England “ A day away from Chartwell is a day wasted”.

Indeed, Chartwell, with its noble brick walls, busy work-study, and garden studio, has come to embody the magnificent public life of Sir Winston Churchill.

The Chartwell Law Offices has chosen the image of this important 20th Century figure to symbolize our fundamental commitment of providing our clients with well-reasoned advice, zealous representation and cheerful goodwill, while engaging our colleagues in the legal community with honor, respect and integrity.
Hmm, this is like catnip for your humble blogger.

Now I see our Anglophile friends have opened up a Miami outpost, much like Churchill stormed the Gallipoli beaches in World War I, or battled disastrously for Greece in World War II -- ok ok, he made some good decisions too.

Here are the Miami lawyers heading up the new office:
Heading the new Miami office are Jerome Pivnik and Caroline Nitsche Carlson, who have been practicing general liability defense litigation together in Florida for over 20 years. "Jerry and Caroline are skillful litigators who have already demonstrated to our clients the highest levels of professionalism and service," noted Kenneth Goldberg, Chair of Chartwell's Liability Section in NYC.

The new Miami office is located at 9100 S. Dadeland Boulevard.

"We expect to announce further geographic and practice area expansions in the very near future," noted Cliff Goldstein, the firm's CEO.
 Congrats kids and remember:
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
 Oops -- wrong Churchill quote!

Let's try this:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Ok, that's a better fit.

Good luck Caroline and Jerome!


Anonymous said...

Nice website with the quintessentially English "Chartwell House." Will they put a photo of 9100 S. Dadeland next to it now, perhaps wide-angle in a pic of the Dadeland Cheesecake Factory?

Anonymous said...

Did Churchill eat at Shorty's?

Anonymous said...

How about Roasters and Toasters? Its just across the street.

Anonymous said...

nearby strip club is better choice

Scot said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.
spotting during pregnancy | free sewing patterns | tiered skirt

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than three hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers
made good content as you did, the net will be a lot
more useful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my website - Air Max

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that that you said.
Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to take
into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not realize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined
out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks
could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thank you

my web site Michael Kors

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates
and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

My web blog - Montre Guess

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph fully regarding the resemblance
of most recent and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Also visit my site ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in web explorer, might check this?
IE still is the marketplace chief and a big section of other people will miss
your fantastic writing due to this problem.

Here is my blog: Chaussure De Foot

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other fantastic article. The place else may just anybody get
that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

My page Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Great items from you, man. I've have in mind your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have bought right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which during which you say it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to
learn far more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

Also visit my weblog - Christian Louboutin Heels

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing
the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I
love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little
more in the way of content so people could connect with
it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.

Maybe you could space it out better?

my web site - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar
with after that you can write or else it is complicated to write.

my weblog: Boutique Air Max

Anonymous said...

If you want to get much from this article then you have to apply these strategies to your won webpage.

my website Nike Free 3.0