Monday, June 20, 2011

"Facts Shall Not Be Rambling Narratives" -- Great, Now You Tell Me.

Rambling Narratives Order

Who among us has not, from time to time, strung a random collection of facts and citations together and just filed the sucker?

Well apparently this is now frowned upon, at least in certain epic toe-tapping broken yacht cases:
2.  Facts shall not be rambling narratives, but shall refer specifically to pages/lines of testimony and/or pages or paragraphs or lines of admitted exhibits.
This is a fantastic practice tip -- I only wish someone had clued me into this a few decades ago.

For example, here is a sampling of my last findings of fact that I submitted recently in a federal case:
By the waters of Leman I sat down and wept ...
Sweet Thames, run softly till I end my song,
Sweet Thames, run softly, for I speak not loud or long.
But at my back in a cold blast I hear
The rattle of the bones, and chuckle spread from ear to ear.
A rat crept softly through the vegetation 
Dragging its slimy belly on the bank
While I was fishing in the dull canal
On a winter evening round behind the gashouse
Musing upon the king my brother's wreck
And on the king my father's death before him. 192
White bodies naked on the low damp ground
And bones cast in a little low dry garret,
Rattled by the rat's foot only, year to year. 
But at my back from time to time I hear 196
The sound of horns and motors, which shall bring 197
Sweeney to Mrs. Porter in the spring.
O the moon shone bright on Mrs. Porter 199
And on her daughter
They wash their feet in soda water
(These findings were actually upheld on appeal.)
Don't even ask me about my conclusions of law!


Anonymous said...

I want to know more about "the Mongoose claim"!

Isiah said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of effective info here!
Acne Treatment

Anonymous said...

A slight something for everyone, will mean the ever lasting bouquet
of your friendly relationship. delight note season didn't start off to full for one nautical. The summertime is Hither are the Topper birthday gifts for girl. She will thank you giving ideas that will nudge you in the correct counseling. individualised Christian baby Owl Gifts a bettor estimate of the Topper Jeep Lovers giving for the Summer. These products are not to create a endowment of my own.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... Owl kitchen decor
my website > owl gifts

Anonymous said...

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Look into my web blog: wybielanie zębów

Anonymous said...

Each particular date billions of children log onto the world wide web.
However, before getting your piece of tracks published,
complete a new licensing part.

Review my web site ... organizacja wczasów

Anonymous said...

You should already be workouts at least twice each
week. However, you may not possess a professional
on hand in your organization to educate them.

my website :: szamba betonowe

Anonymous said...

It tracks your valuable assets, checks items in aka out with this barcode scanner.

Also visit my page; borelioza

Anonymous said...

One relevant level would be some sort of retro-themed t-shirts.
There are a great number of designs which you can try on generally t-shirts.

my webpage; othoica

Anonymous said...

These items are maintaining these kinds data's for long-run use. Which means that individually it is certainly data but nearly as gathered it is information.

Also visit my web page :: smacznepotrawy

Anonymous said...

Any individual approaches arranging guitar lessons for youthful with some trepidation.
lessons for toddlers should never break the habit of being fun.

Here is my weblog - prywatny detektyw

Anonymous said...

Handheld collars Electronic collars for dogs are sometimes categorised as remote
and shock collars. Homeopathy also benefits kids eczema or all the skin problems.

my web site ... leczenie boreliozy

Anonymous said...

Some sort of old owner have not have selected and planted trees or bushes over the cesspit.

Which could become a beneficial source of pay check.

Here is my homepage ... pasożyty badania

Anonymous said...

Remember: do not take leaky as well aging caulk without any consideration.
Cups of coffee Grinder - Exercise a soft comb to wipe out side any coffee whole grains.

my web-site; tanie wczasy nad morzem

Anonymous said...

Finish your outside clean-up before the weather gets
too dangerous. Other high-quality Tapco brake brands are the PRO
16 and the "Windy" SP series.

my web page :: zespół muzyczny Poznań

Anonymous said...

Finding yourself in the independent music department has disadvantages and benefits.
In order so that it will license music, you may write and provide better ones.

My homepage: lotnisko pyrzowice

Anonymous said...

Virus Reports - Visures can be rather a distraction in order for any application.
You will discover a number of benefits to utilizing which software.

Here is my website adwokat sprawy cywilne łódź

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one thing to ponder is to ensure you that
the panels blend in obviously.

Visit my site; zespół muzyczny Toruń

Anonymous said...

Additionally, advanced techniques for ravenscroft growing and separation will assist
on price reductions.

Here is my web blog :: żarówki led

Anonymous said...

If you and your family still sell have a look at
or more the next time take full advantage of the price again.

Here is my blog: zespół na wesele

Anonymous said...

Ask for their registrations at various trade groups. Plastic,
wax and oil are often would keep things dry feeling.

My blog: urlop w grecji

Anonymous said...

Unleash yourself amid the emerald nature.
They also have focused on the security aspect
apart from providing a great number of free space.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: usługi ochrony lublin

Anonymous said...

They have also focused on protection aspect apart through providing a a lot of free space.

Feel free to visit my blog post koszulki z nadrukiem

Anonymous said...

You should definitely not hire a commander practitioner
to provide your case. Looking for a lawyer is the task for you to achieve your destination.

Take a look at my blog - borelioza objawy

Anonymous said...

You may easily even see part of first letter of our logo still on individual
eCover! Stumble on whenVersusif you insist that
extra authorities, my the.

Take a look at my website :: pasożyty badania

Anonymous said...

Come to Kauai vacation home rental and rediscover yourself a
lap of wilderness. Moreover, for accommodating at these homes, one need not ever spend much.

Here is my site :: Rechtsanwalt Poznan

Anonymous said...

“The company expects up to retail a starter kit with one solar panel for $799.
These studies builds on first work done in lab." said Teacher Bao.

My webpage ... poznań zwiedzanie

Anonymous said...

Soutien and repair always be done by professionals.
This provides a common ground for people to meet along with share important concerns that
may effect the life.

Here is my blog post poznań atrakcje

Anonymous said...

If all over on foot PG&E's CARE program, then you inevitably qualify. These combined problems took 36 numerous hours to charge it from empty in which to full.

Review my blog post wycieczki all inclusive

Anonymous said...

It is only a case of time before your own woman claims her deserved and
needed fame in Our great country. To play the chord they give you' simple little beat to play.

Also visit my web site - http://szalone-podróż

Anonymous said...

Get rid related with leaky or aging caulk before this happens!

Rust can affect may you take as a right especially
those usually are prone to this kind of.

Also visit my webpage pokoje zakopane

Anonymous said...

Many a home provides swimming pool, hot water showering and internet facilities too.

My webpage noclegi zakopane