Monday, September 19, 2011

SEC Loses Summary Judgment Motion Against Pro Se Defendant?



How does the SEC lose an sj motion against a pro se defendant?

It's like shooting fraudulent fish in a barrel!

Actually it's not, as Judge Marra explains:
[CENSORED]
I'm sorry I'd like to quote from the opinion but I see it makes repeated reference to the "risk-enhancing" features of an "Inverse Floater" -- which apparently is a defined term(!).

Ahh, thanks but no thanks.

(No wonder this guy had to proceed pro se.)

5 comments:

  1. Given the Court's liberal attitude towards pro se litigants, I suspect that most half way intelligent people would be better off litigating as pro se over hiring a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left an inverse floater at Loggias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

    who are the impotent SEC lawyers on the case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, it was a nice video. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think that in order to give a final veridict we have to know ore about the subject itself I mean we need more information.

    ReplyDelete