Monday, January 23, 2012

Hand-Pulled Noodle Case Going to Trial!

 Can you believe Judge Hoeveler is trying the Chow on Chau hand-pulled noodle case?

After disposing of a few claims and parties via summary judgment, the trial is due to commence today.

You can read the plaintiff's trial memo on damages here.

As Californication's Hank Moody says at the end of last week's episode, "please don't let this be my last credit."


Anonymous said...

I cant believe Hoeveler is trying any case. He has to be 130 years old.

Anonymous said...

This should have settled a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

I sense a prolonged refractory period between posts.

I am worried.

Don't burnout

Anonymous said...

SFL is there a little purple blogger pill?

Ask the princess for inspiration!

Hesh said...

Is there any interlocutor between brain and blog?

Fake Tannebaum said...

I hate social media and social media frauds. Join me tonight as I tweet, Facebook and blog live during the debates on what the candidates are really saying and why social media experts and users will wreck this country and are the greatest threat to lawyering since Lincoln suspended habeas corpus.

just go to for more info.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Hesh -- not if I do this right.