The Intrepid One™ has more details on the latest installment of the continuing Jeremy Alters saga:
"In summary, there was no evidence that Alters is causing or has caused great harm to anyone," Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Marcia B. Caballero said in an order issued late Friday. "It is unlikely that The Bar will be able to prove at a plenary hearing that Alters misappropriated trust funds or that he authorized any improper transfers by clear and convincing evidence."
Miami attorney Andrew Berman, who represents Alters, said he was "elated" with the ruling.
"My client feels vindicated, but at the same time we both recognize this is the first step in the process," Berman said.Nice win there, Mr. Berman.
A few points of interest:
* In his testimony, Rogow revealed he provided a $2.2 million loan to Alters "on a handshake."
* Alters and Kimberly Boldt don't share the same recollection of what happened to the trust accounts.
* Alters got very ill and was hospitalized numerous times because he "believed he was poisoned."
* Alters was able to raise $13 million by offering co-counsel arrangements on his class action cases.
* Alters is purer than Ivory soap.
Hey, that's what it says!