Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hmm, I'd Like to Write Something Positive Today.


But I can't get some of these creepy sexts out of my mind:
itsjustme24680: Good morning!
Fernandez-Karavetsos replies, "Leave me alone."
itsjustme24680: is that a way to treat a friend? lol
itsjustme24680: how's motherhood?
itsjustme24680: getting any sleep?
itsjustme24680: Georgie doing well?
This is the last time I'm going to ask, you've been texting long enough - who is this?
itsjustme24680: considering we're both married parents, probably best I not answer that at this point...
itsjustme24680: Marlene?
This guy really knows how to sweet-talk a woman! 

Here's what poor Richard texted stated to his wife
‘Words cannot express how sorry I am to my wife, for the disrespect I have shown her, and my entire family,’ he told the Miami Herald.
Ok, that's a start, but you're in for a very long journey.

See you all at Chris Korge's house!  (bring $15k)

4 comments:

  1. Ass hat, yes. Wack job, yes. Creepy, probably. But criminal or worth government investigation? I don't think so. What did this guy really do? Did he hurt anyone? No. Did he threaten anyone? No.

    Why isn't anyone complaining about prosecutors abusing their power here or wasting government resources? They had FBI agents investigating this:

    itsjustme24680: Good morning!
    Fernandez-Karavetsos replies, "Leave me alone."
    itsjustme24680: is that a way to treat a friend? lol
    itsjustme24680: how's motherhood?
    itsjustme24680: getting any sleep?
    itsjustme24680: Georgie doing well?
    This is the last time I'm going to ask, you've been texting long enough - who is this?
    itsjustme24680: considering we're both married parents, probably best I not answer that at this point...
    itsjustme24680: Marlene?

    Seriously? Come on people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a lot more hair than he did in law school.

    ReplyDelete