Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Taj Mahal Beats Their Hawaiian Junket!



So the 9th Circuit wants to play that game:
Two senior Senate Republicans on Monday blasted plans by judges in the 9th Circuit to hold a conference in Hawaii this August that they said could run up a tab of $1 million or more, and includes a schedule of sport fishing, yoga, surfing lessons and Zumba dancing lessons.
 Pikers!

A measly million, and some yoga and surfing -- that's nothing.

Call me when you've got miles of African Sapele wood, 60 inch flat screens and Italian granite -- then you can play in our "sandbox," as the lawyers down here like to say.

I actually think the room rates are quite modest for Hawaii in the summer -- deluxe ocean rooms at the Hyatt Regency Maui for $250 a night?

(Note to Adam Rabin -- I hope you haven't booked our next Bench and Bar meeting yet!)


 Now this is what I call real networking:


12 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!

    Blue Hawaii-- great film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious photo choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me that Elvis didn't have better legs then his girl pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which judge is Mike Brady?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for sharing amazing and very informative information about 7 wonderful about taj mahal. i am very appreciate to read it and suggest to my friend also read and post comment. Taj Mahal India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

    [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

    Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m not that much of a online reader
    to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

    Here is my homepage ... victorinox Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and
    tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now
    broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Also visit my blog: lug canada ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    If u Want to Visit India for the first time. Have a look at India's Most Famous Tour In India,Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days for holiday package. In this 4 days you can explore India's Golden cities delhi agra & jaipur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. See More 10 BNeautiful Places That You Would Love To Visit at
    http://duckhits.com/9271/10-beautiful-places-that-you-would-love-to-visit

    ReplyDelete