Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Biblical With Spencer Aronfeld!

Passover Plague #7 visits the good offices of Mr. Aronfeld:

Heneni here I am!

No, seriously, I am standing right here:


GB said...

little to your right...little to your right...hand in pocket. head

Anonymous said...

If at first you don't succeed......

Anonymous said...

In regards to the 1st pic--- That is one awesome picture!

Bill said...

Hey Spencer, I hope you practice law better than you shoot video.

But, help is available.

Anonymous said...

who cares? seriously.

Anonymous said...

Maybe instead of that suit his employees could get a living wage

Anonymous said...

True story: Out having weekend breakfast the other day with the wife. In walks Spencer (I recognized him from the way too much coverage he gets on this blog). He sits down with another guy at the table next to us and proceeds to talk endlessly about networking strategy, breakfast meetings, and "opportunities." I try my best to enjoy my eggs benedict and ignore him. When the wife and I leave, my wife (who is not a lawyer and has no idea who Spencer is) says, "Jesus, that guy at the table next to us was making me dizzy with all that shit he was talking. Did you hear that guy? Que pajero!"

Anonymous said...

Hello to eνery body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this website includes amazing and really excellent material for readers.

Also visit my web page ... payday advance

Anonymous said...

1, designed aгounԁ tωο key features
the iPаd laсks а stуlus and sevеrаl aрpѕ that allow yοu to create folders
anԁ coρy files to the tablet interface.

These features include the ability to ѵiew the mаρs at а more usаble size.
Нowever, later іn the year, the lаst being thе iPhone 4 has
secured а neω cоntraсt with Apрle ωaѕ touteԁ as evidence of an imminent arrіѵаl.

My ωeb-site: may tinh bang

Anonymous said...

A first web page rank can easily be easily achieved through commonly made use
of key words and Edu back links. It is very important
to understand where the back links should be left. It is possible to get these valuable backlinks without devoting to money and prevail over
the competitive online world free of cost.
As everyone strains to obtain site rankings, the open key is that Edu backlinks go a much longer
means in improving page ranks.

For more info about Article Spinner Reviews click
here Article Spinner Reviews to gather more information.