Did you know you can now eCourtesy copies of pleading directly to your judge from your iPad or iPhone?
eCourtesy Submission Service is an online delivery method (web application) for sending extra copies of filed and served documents to the Judge. You must file original documents with the Clerk of Court for docketing and placement in the court file. The eCourtesy application does not schedule. It is simply a delivery to the Judge by email instead of by hand-delivery or U.S. mail.
For eCourtesy technical assistance, please contact our eCourtesy Submission Service support staff
- eCourtesy Submission Service (Click here to log in or create an account)
- eCourtesy FAQs
- eCourtesy Quick Reference
- eCourtesy Quick Submission Service Demo Video
You will be contacted by our eCourtesy Submission Service support staff within 24 to 36 hours
- by phone, call our eCourtesy help line at 305-349-5608 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, except for weekends and public holidays
- by email eCourtesyHelp@jud11.flcourts.org
When will this overdone naming trend e-Die?