Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's National Poetry Month!

 
I'm sure all of you are acutely aware that April is National Poetry Month.

In honor of this fundraiser tomorrow for Judge Abby Cynamon hosted by Alan Kluger and other legal luminaries-- which all of you should attend and support --

I have written this little ode:
Whenever I dine with The Kluger
The caviar, it's always Beluga
The stylish cowboy booties
Are just like you see in the movies
He's larger than life
He's got a great wife
He's also got really nice suities
Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST POST EVER??

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Happy Tuesday, SFL.

Anonymous said...

SFL:

Might I add the following?

On his walls hang many artistic doodles,
Which he paid for with litigious hand-pulled noodles,
And when filmed by local photogs,
Like wrinkles to Botox,
He dismisses them with a quick and loud "Toodles!"

Anonymous said...

Do not ever trust Kluger. He promises referral fees on cases and then backs out. Do not ever refer anything to this guy.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie
With his little booties
Tough and mean
Amy Dean
No cameras in the courtroom

GB

Godwhacker said...

I've got some things to tell you
Let me list them seriatim
The others think they have the facts
But I'm the one whose gott'em.