Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My House!


[1984] Mary Jane Girls - In My House from Nemesis on Vimeo.

Hi y'all! I spoke with SFL via an enigma machine and I have bad news. His trip to the arctic has been extended. They're running low on supplies but I've arranged an emergency drop of JWB, Cohibas, and Tango music. It's good to know a Godwhacker. With luck he'll survive until next week's air lift.

In the meantime the lunatics are free to run the asylum. Much like congress, but with much less hairspray. Anyone got anything they want to talk about? I'm here for you, at least until the anesthetics take their course.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When to the starbucks on miracle mile and ordered a spencer. The damn thing is chock loaded with caffeine. Buzz buzz buzz.

Anonymous said...

Aaaah. Rick James' girls talking about a booty call. nice.

Anonymous said...

You can tell the Barrista to make it "light" and they will use two shots of espresso instead of four. Makes a difference.

Godwhacker said...

Watch out for this shit. It's coconut water with espresso and extra caffeine. I haven't raced so fast since my black beauty dazs in the 80s.

South Florida Lawyers said...

The Intrepid One goes behind the scenes at Becker & Poliakoff:

http://www.dailybusinessreview.com/PubArticleDBR.jsp?id=1202606831091&Becker__Poliakoff_Policy_Withholding_20_Of_Partner_Pay_Not_A_Popular_One

Carry on!

Sanjay Sethi said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.http://sethimaz.com/criminal-defense-lawyers-nyc.htm