Hi kids, it's that time again so let's gaze in awe and wonder at this week's carefully reasoned and skillfully expressed Bunker Excretions™:
Lorillard v. Alexander:
Full affirmance of massive post-Engle tobacco jury verdict, tried before Judge Lopez:
Because we find Lorillard’s multiple arguments on appeal without merit; the remitted compensatory damages award in the amount of $10 million and the punitive damages award in the amount of $25 million are neither excessive nor unconstitutional; and the compensatory and punitive damages awards are supported by the manifest weight of the evidence, we affirm.Ouch.
Not much else to report, civil-wise.
Also, to paraphrase The Captain, here is your next 3d DCA bunker dweller:
1. The Honorable Jorge E. CuetoThis is a good list -- LOL YOLO ROTFLMFAO 3d DCA JNC!
2. John A. Greco, Esquire
3. The Honorable Fleur J. Lobree
4. The Honorable Jose M. Rodriguez
5. Eduardo I. Sanchez, Esquire
6. Edwin A. Scales, III, Esquire
(rough translation: well-done!)