Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BREAKING - Rubio Withdraws Hold on Judge Brian Davis


Congratulations to Nassau County State Court Judge Brian Davis, pictured above. Appointed by President Obama to a federal district court seat in 2012, Rubio withdrew his initial support and has been obstructing the process ever since. Rubio withdrew his obstruction to Judge Davis' nomination today. Now, Judge Davis should have a confirmation vote "fairly" soon.

Congratulations to Judge Davis (and Kudos to the Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. Bar Association for taking Rubio to task.)

So Little Boy Blue - how about Judge Thomas?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pussy

MC Waste Services, Inc said...

thomas stays in circuit court

Anonymous said...

guess someone found the pics of Rubio and a naked Jessie Helms.

JACK WOTZ said...

MARCO RUBIO:
You don't understand. WILL THOMAS never gets that SEAT . That part is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him out of the LAW. And let me tell you why. WILL THOMAS ruined one of RUBIO International's most valuable proteges. For three years we had HIM under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make HIM a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. HE was beautiful! HE was young, HE was innocent. HE was the greatest..... I ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then WILL THOMAS comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and HE Runs off. HE threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.

Tom Hagen: Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. Have your car take me to the airport. Mr Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.

Anonymous said...

is it bad that i almost spit my coffee out laughing at 8:27's comment when he describes Judge Thomas' "guinea charm"?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Guestblogger. Still, a link to a source would've been nice.

Anonymous said...

the source is

www.southfloridalawyers

Anonymous said...

8:32 all rodents are the same.

Anonymous said...

12:55 pm - you are a weasel

Anonymous said...

said the rat