Friday, November 1, 2013

WTF Friday: Scare Night Recovery Edition

Greetings Goblins, Toads, and Creatures of the Underworld. Remember to wash off your makeup. I turned on the television this morning and I was treated to a wonderful round up of celebrity Halloween costumes. The only thing that really scares me is the increasingly vapid nature of our culture.


And this.

And this.

And this.

And especially this.


Let's face it. Drag isn't for everyone. I should know. I'm one of those people. For all my jokes about cross dressing my only real experience with it was trying on a pair of my mother's pantyhose when I was 10 and quickly realizing that I just wasn't that kind of girl. Trust me, you really don't want to see my tree trunk legs in a miniskirt!

Good drag is an art form. Bad drag is just bad. There is no excuse for it, unless you really do want to scare people!

So I'm heading out to Club Tropicana this weekend. The drinks are free, and don't worry you can suntan! As if that was ever a concern. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was there ever any doubt that George Michael was gay?

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, SFL, Godwhacker & GB!!

Gotta love those 80s videos.....


Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, SFL, Godwhacker & GB!!

Gotta love those 80s videos.....


Anonymous said...

best blog in town

Anonymous said...

I guess I have to resurface and get busy ...

-GB