Wednesday, July 30, 2014

3d DCA Watch -- Lucky Seven Edition!



My eyes are boggling -- are there really seven(!) civil opinions out of the nine released this week? 

What eager beavers the Resplendently Robed Ones have been, hard at work crafting written utterances for the unwashed (legal) masses.

But be careful -- you don't want to be held to this standard every week now, do you?

Here are the highlights:

Papa v. Purebred Breeders:

Hmm, want to know what this case is about?

In a word:

Mossucco v. Aventura Tennis:

Hmm, want to know what this case is about?

In a word:

I'm really proud of my probing and thoughtful legal analysis!




10 comments:

  1. And you wonder why women love you and men want to be you. Or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk, tsk. You did not even mention the run-on sentence in the injunction bond case. Illiteracy at the Bunker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two fab faves, together again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck is a final judgment without prejudice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Melanie Damian? Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of Chris Carver with the "I will fucking KILL YOU" look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UNLEASH THE CARVER

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide whether to yak or yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fascinating,Informative and fun photos.

    Best Regards,
    sydney Lawyers

    ReplyDelete