Friday, August 1, 2014

Guardians of Wow!

I caught an early screening of Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it was truly a lot of fun. Think of it as Marvel meets Star Wars with uber hunk Chris Pratt as the new Han Solo. Doing a quick image search on said actor revealed that he was not always so buff as he was in the film, seen here after a few too many nights in a three-way with Ben & Jerry. This should give us all hope. 

On a more serious note, Equality Florida released this here Legal Handbook for LGBT Floridians and their families.

Now get out of here and have fun, which apparently everyone else has already done! 

Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga


Anonymous said...

I ate half a pint or so by myself after hours last night watching the end of the Crossfit games. Seriously. After a few martinis.

I sure hope there is hope.


Anonymous said...

Just got my super late refund from the Judge Altfield Campaign.

Noticed Tomas Gamba is his Treasurer. Then again Hector Lombana recruited Veronica to run against Altfield.

Conflict here? Troubling?

Tomas and Hector are partners. Something is fishy here.

For the next elections I urge everyone to not donate to any candidate who has Tomas Gamba or Hector Lombana on as Treasurers or anything else. Seems these two clowns are playing games.

Judges wise up!

Anonymous said...

Glad I found this blog, I bumped and absorbed new information. I think Florida has its own way of giving fun to their people along the road.

Best Regards,
Sydney Lawyers

Muhammad Shoaib said...

I guess you have created a few really fascinating points. Not as well many others would really think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you did it so nicely, with so considerably class. Brilliant one, man! Truly wonderful things right here.
Car Accident Lawyer
Utah Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accident
car accident injury
Lawyers in Utah