Wednesday, September 10, 2014

3d DCA Watch -- Oh Baby You Just Shut Your Mouth Edition.


"Visions of swastikas in my head, plans for everyone...."

I guess because I've been reading the excellent new book about Adolf Eichmann after the war but before he wound up being tried in Jerusalem, like David Bowie I've got visions of those peculiar Germans stuck in my head again this morning.

Oh well, let's see what our friends in a very different sort of bunker have been up to today:

This guy sued Wackenhut and got hammered, notwithstanding Judge Langer trying to help him out.

Also -- it involves an offer of judgment!

Personally I think if you live in a house that is worth $4 million you are setting yourself up for some bad karma.  How big do your his and her bathrooms need to be?

(Ok, let me amend that -- $8 million?).

And now this:









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could this post come from anyone other than SFL??

Godwhacker said...

True story: SFL and Mel Brooks are officially the two smartest men I've ever met and both have an odd Nazi fetish.

South Florida Lawyers said...

Excessive exposure to Hogan's Heroes reruns?

Godwhacker said...

"I know nothing! I see nothing! I hear nothing!"

Anonymous said...

GW,

You have met SFL?

-GB

Godwhacker said...

GB,

that shocks you more than Mel Brooks? Love Mel but actually I was closer to Anne, god rest her beautiful soul. She did a dance for me once!

Anonymous said...

Is it true that SFL is who everyone says it is?

Godwhacker said...

"I know nothing! I see nothing! I hear nothing!"

Anonymous said...

Funny

Anonymous said...

GW - absolutely more impressed that you've met SFL.

Anonymous said...

I hear SFL is a real cutie.

Anonymous said...

A voice for reason and restraint. Keep blogging.