Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cash Party!

Pam: "Oh Rickey, can't we execute on another night? The girls are having a party. A cash party!"

Rick Scott's impression of a mammal is near spot on.


Anonymous said...

No good option in this race.

Godwhacker said...

There are two options, three if you want to include the libertarian. I was never a big fan of Crist. Politics demands that politicians become contortionists, and Crist is way too flexible. That's great in the bedroom, but not so much in leadership. That said there is nothing in Crist's history which should disqualify him from office.

The same cannot be said of Rick Scott. Dylan wrote, "steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king." That is too true here in Florida.

Anonymous said...

I think not voting for governor is a good option.

Godwhacker said...

Every person has the right to do what they like with their vote. But there are major differences between the candidates and this 'pox on both houses' talk ignores that.

This state is losing 50 billion dollars over the next 10 years because Scott has failed to act on Medicaid expansion. A fair implementation of Amendments 1 & 2, not to mention my signature issue of marriage equality all hinge on who the next governor is.

Not voting is essentially an admission of intellectual impotence. It says, 'this is too hard and I have nothing to offer by my judgment.'

Anonymous said...

Dear GW,

Please help. I am in a quandary.

If I grudge fuck Pam Bondi like she has never been fucked, does that make me a bad person? A bad liberal? Or just like half the population of Tampa?

I am so confused.

Torn in Miami

Godwhacker said...

@Tom in Miami

Provided it's consensual, go for it! Use protection, she's been around! Give her an extra hard slap on the behind for me.

Anonymous said...


May I chime in and suggest options for a "safe word," for the spanking part?

How about "Obama?" or "Universal Healthcare?" or "FDR?"


Godwhacker said...

"Reagan" or Nancy Reagan" if it's really kinky.

Just Another Intern said...

As recent arrival to FL, get existence baffles me.