Friday, May 22, 2015

I Wanna Rock...for Dade Legal Aid!

It's that time of year again, when we harken back to our years at Greynolds Park and gather round the stage, hold our lighters high and scream while middle-aged lawyers live out their Rock Star fantasies.

Who am I kidding? I am jealous as hell that I don't have a musical bone in my body and that I sound like a stray cat in heat when I try to "sing." I'd give anything to be on stage with them, playing the spoons. (Hint, hint.) And all for a great cause - Dade Legal Aid.

Click HERE to register for the 4th Annual Battle of the Bands to benefit Dade Legal Aid, and save the date - Saturday May 30, 2015 from 7 to 11 pm at Sidebar on SW 8th Street (complete address and information here.)

Kudos to the four bands giving their time and rocking the house for Legal Aid: Hearsay, The Motions, Tony T. and the Triple Threat, and The Urge.

Rock on!


Cocaine Princess said...

Rock on GB!

Peace Out.

Spencer"s World said...

The world demands a Spencer A Memorial Day post.

CP is hot!