Thursday, June 18, 2015

Will Work for No Recognition or Acnowledgement!

Hi all, we're thinking about taking a summer hiatus, you know so I can focus on wellness, mindfulness, and healing get my freak on and forget about this stupid blog for awhile.

I know GW and GB have my back, but does anyone else feel like making a contribution?

If you "don't suck, have a take" and can make the drudgery of our daily grind somewhat entertaining even in a fleeting, ephemeral sort of way (a high bar, I know!), then shoot us an email and we'll see what we can do.

As we ponder the summer possibilities, I offer you this:


A few notes:

1.  Liking the SA facial growth!

2.  I'm very interested in that kid's homework project going on in the background -- I really hope she wins the science fair!

3.  "Lunch is on me."  I'm writing that down.

Excelsior!

5 comments:

  1. I am concerned. The heavy breathing and need to prop himself up, suggest health issues.

    GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facial hair is great, until it's time to kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is still an asshole. Can not understand who would hire this loser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just player-hating, 2:53 p.m. SA is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rumor has it the Spence man has been sick--but the sphiniks will rise again. Digging the Rabbi in training look. Is he Jewish?

    ReplyDelete