Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to Reality


Happy Monday folks! Don't you hate it when you're being blackmailed and your only option is to make up a fake story about paying for gay sex? Huh?
Embattled state Rep. Todd Courser, R-Lapeer, sent his own audio tape early Monday morning, saying he sent a false e-mail about paying for gay sex because he was being blackmailed.
The long and rambling audio tape blames his former staffers, Ben Graham, Josh Cline and Keith Allard, for colluding with the Lansing “mafia” establishment to bring him down. And it didn’t work, he said, because he’s decided to stay in office to expose the “political shenanigans” that are happening in Lansing.
“The e-mail was put in motion to disrupt the blackmailer and give me some clues as to the surveillance of my life. It was all done in a pressure cooker and … it put me in a situation where a bad choice was the choice that I made,” he said, noting the alleged blackmailer’s intent was to get him to resign.
“But to change the country, men and women must be able to stand unafraid even when they’re a broken messenger. And I’m a certainly a broken messenger,” he said in the recording. “I have chosen to stay and make them play their hand. I think it is absolutely necessary to have these clandestine operations to control public officials be exposed. So I have refused to leave quietly and have decided that these efforts really need to come out.”
I submit this as irrefutable proof that conservatism is a form of brain damage. I've seen flakka users who were more coherent. 

7 comments:

CAPTAIN JUSTICE said...

THE CAPTAIN REPORTS:

A TRIBUTE TO JUDGE THOMAS "TAM" WILSON ..........................

There is a Tribute to Judge Wilson scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 19, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the History Miami Museum, 101 West Flagler Street, Miami, 33130. Parking is available across the street in the Cultural Center Parking Garage, at 50 NW 2nd Avenue. The Museum will validate your parking ticket, for a discounted rate. Hope to see you there. Call with any questions. Bruce Alter, 786-497-7078.

Thank you to Bruce for that information. And thank you to all of our readers for posting Comments last week in response to our Post on Saturday, August 1, 2015.

CAPTAIN OUT ........
Captain4Justice@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You continue to ruin this blog. Get over it - we don't care if you are gay and like boys. Try writing a post that doesn't rely on sex or sexuality. This in your face crapola makes me want to donate money to the fucking assholes in Westboro.

Godwhacker said...

In our face, down our throats! Conservative rhetoric is one big gay sex fantasy.

Anonymous said...

Still you continue to ruin this blog, and now I'm here to complain about it because I have no life, no sex life, and a tiny tiny penis.

Godwhacker said...

@3:26 Really sorry to hear about your miserable life and your tiny tiny penis. They do have effective penis enhancement surgeries available but I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done for your sour disposition.

But this is where I remind you that while the star of this blog is undoubtedly SFL's quirky wit I am the visual designer of this blog as well as the IT professional who keeps it running smoothly. This is in addition to my high rated posts, so to say that I 'ruin' the blog is just the sad opinion of a miserable man with a tiny tiny penis.

Tiny Penis Club said...

It's not what you've got it's how you use it!

South Florida Lawyers said...

Thanks for the info on Tam Wilson Cap. RIP.