Tuesday, October 6, 2015

This Handsome Young Lawyer Just Might Be Your Next Florida Senator!


This dreamy Orlando lawyer wants to be your next US Senator!

He's a 2011 graduate of DePaul University College of Law and he's admitted to practice before the Middle District of Florida as well as in four states including Florida, where he is a member in good standing!

Also, according to my pal Kyle Munzenrieder, he's got some other fascinating interests.

This from the former chair of Florida's Libertarian Party:
Mr. Invictus has repeatedly vowed that it is his destiny to start a second civil war in America. In a 2013 memo to his colleagues, he wrote, “I have prophesied for years that I was born for a Great War; that if I did not witness the coming of the Second American Civil War, I would begin it myself."
He has described himself as an American Fascist, and even his campaign logo is nearly identical to that of Benito Mussolini. He has displayed swastikas in his published campaign materials.
He has expressed support for a eugenics program, which would sterilize, euthanize or forcibly abort "the weakest, the least intelligent, and the most diseased."
Many of his supporters are known members of Neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups, such as American Front, Vinelanders, and Stormfront, and he has been recruiting them into the Libertarian Party.
In a private, face-to-face meeting with Mr. Invictus, I asked him directly, "Do you actually intend to kill millions of people and start a civil war?" His answer to me was, "It's my religion."
Um, yeah.
Oh, wait, but there's more!
Mr. Invictus practices Thelema, an occult pagan religion based on the teachings of Aleister Crowley. Mr. Invictus was ejected from Ordo Templi Orientis for brutally and sadistically dismembering a goat in a ritualistic sacrifice.
So, he's a pagan — but a pagan that is even too extreme for other pagans.
So welcome to the race, Augustus Sol Invictus!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

Anonymous said...

Stop yanking my chain.

Anonymous said...

what in the actual fuck did I just read? And this is a member of the Florida Bar?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the race? Not the human race I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Check out the dude's campaign manager ! Third reich!

http://chappellentertainment.com/talent/tomriech.html

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-r-reich/21/92a/990

-GB

Godwhacker said...

Hey, fascist pagan sacrifice is my beat!

Anonymous said...

GW got scooped !