Monday, November 9, 2015

"We Got Both Kinds, We Got Country and Western!"


Heavy-hitter and longtime GT leader Cesar Alvarez is hedging his bets and really covering all his bases:
“I consider them both my friends, and they were friends before this election and will be friends after this election,” said Miami lawyer Cesar Alvarez, who described himself as an independent and gave $5,200 to Rubio between February and April and $5,400 to Bush in September (that’s $2,700 for the primary and the rest for the general election, in both candidates’ cases). “Just because they’re facing off in this election doesn’t mean I have to pick one against the other. I give to both and let the marketplace decide that situation.”
Independent?

If you say so....

But what if the marketplace "decides the situation" by electing a Democrat?

I guess I can like Western Swing if I absolutely have to.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/elections-2016/article43478244.html#storylink=cpy

1 comment: