Thursday, February 11, 2016

There Ain't No Rest for the Wicked!

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
And ain't nothing in this world for free
No I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
No there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good
We know that's true, and in that vein, here is Magistrate Judge Goodman's comprehensive order on that little case known as Procaps.

Here is a solid analysis by someone I like and trust:

Judge Goodman issued a 33 page opinion on the taxable costs ($170k) in the SDFLA Procaps antitrust case.  Another reminder of what's taxable and what isn't in federal court, and what you need to do to make your proof.  There's a detailed discussion of an open issue – how to determine what kinds of e-discovery and copy costs are taxable costs in federal court.  The defendants' attorneys fee motion (for $23m!!) is stayed pending appeal.

Boy I could use another writer (he knows who he is).


Anonymous said...

I know who you mean!

Anonymous said...

whoever was the wiseeapple that pointed out Goodie misspelled FDUTPA in his last order gets a subtle hap tip.