Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Super Preditors!


I confess, I'm quite obsessed with penises. So why are the Republicans messing with my turf?
Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else.

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
Rubio in recent days revived a decades-old old insult, mocking Trump for having relatively slight hands.

"He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2, which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2," Rubio said in Virginia on Sunday. "And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them."
Is it any wonder why one of Florida's major newspapers chose not to make an endorsement for the republican presidential primary?
The Sun Sentinel Editorial Board is not going to make an endorsement in Florida's March 15 Republican presidential primary because the kind of person who should be running is not in the race.

We cannot endorse businessman Donald Trump, hometown Sen. Marco Rubio or Texas Sen. Ted Cruz because they are unqualified to be president,” the editorial board wrote Monday. “Ohio Gov. John Kasich is the best of the bunch, but if you measure a candidate by the caliber of his campaign, Kasich's lack of traction and organization make a vote for him count for little.”
"Little Marco," his milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I thought the correlation was with noses? I'm screwed either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being modest SFL, I've seen you in a Speedo! Dude is packing!

    ReplyDelete