Wednesday, June 8, 2016

F*CK U: Trump's Low Road to Higher Ed

It's a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the bases!

Pay Up Bitches 101

I covered this story before.
Florida's attorney general personally asked for a political contribution from Donald Trump – then days later pulled out of investigating the billionaire businessman's troubled Trump University.
The new disclosure from Attorney General Pam Bondi's spokesman on Monday provides additional details around the unusual circumstances of Trump's $25,000 donation to Bondi.
A political group backing Bondi's re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check September 17, 2013.
That's just four days after Bondi's office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University's activities, the Orlando Sentinel reported in 2013. After the check came in, Bondi's office did not sue Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.
I called Pam a slut once and that was absolutely wrong of me! Sluts do it for free.

Fraud 4000

I have a friend that went to one of the Trump University seminars here in Florida.
According to him: "Fifteen minutes into it I knew it was a massive scam, but I stayed to the end just so I could see the final pitch. If you're dumb enough to believe that someone is going to teach you the secrets to being wealthy for $35,000 you deserve to be ripped off."

Masters in Racism

Don't listen to me. Listen to Speaker Ryan.
Mr. Ryan said Mr. Trump’s criticism of the judge, Gonzalo P. Curiel of United States District Court, was “the textbook definition of a racist comment.” But Mr. Ryan also reiterated his support for Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“I disavow these comments — I regret those comments that he made,” Mr. Ryan said. “I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable. But do I believe that Hillary Clinton is the answer? No, I do not.”
This guy is a total racist and I stand with him! What a joke!

OK, someone convince me that Trump is actually this stupid and not a Manchurian candidate sent by the Clintons to destroy the GOP.

No comments: