Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Friday

I'll be honest, I've got nothing. I can't remember a more exhausting and draining week in my adult life, and it wasn't just my husband's new herbal boner pill.

So a happy, safe, and healthy weekend to you all. Please.


Anonymous said...

Holy fuckballs that picture is amazing. Are those real people or some weird Photoshop?

Godwhacker said...

As the resident Photoshop expert my guess is that this is high end prosthetics and makeup we're looking at.

I've never been this attracted to Hillary's breasts before.

Anonymous said...

Since Rubio will be running for Senate again, lets start talking about his vote on Dec. 3, 2015, to a bill entitled: "Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2015". A bill that would have prevented the terrorist asshole in Orlando from purchasing the guns he used in the attack.

BTW, in one of the few votes that Rubio actually participated in, he voted: "Nay"