Wednesday, July 13, 2016

3d DCA Watch -- I Don't Feel Like Writing About the 3d DCA Today.


Sheesh, on the one day I'm not that interested in doing a 3d DCA Watch and would rather talk about something else, the bunker emits a banner crop(?) of opinions, requiring all to gaze at their handiwork.

So let's gaze:

Horse biting!

I agree with the trial judge on this one.

Major PIP reimbursement decision.

Ok, so there you go.

But all I really wanted to highlight today was this profound moment involving former President George W. Bush -- I know, shocking right?

But in this setting these are beautiful words, simply stated:
Your loss is unfair. We cannot explain it. We can stand beside you and share your grief.
Of course he then quickly reverted to form (oh well).


2 comments:

  1. Exactly! Everyone knows only African-Americans churchgoers are permitted to sway during hymns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new speechwriter

    ReplyDelete