Friday, September 30, 2016

I Too See Creepy Clowns Everywhere!


Glad to know I'm not alone:
“The problem is that someone dressed like a clown could scare someone and there’s a possibility, a possibility you could end up with someone getting shot,” said Lt. Mike Bandish of the Palm Bay Police Department. “A person could think that they’re about to get robbed."
Wait, they have African-American clowns now? (#staywoke)

 Of course it could be worse, much much worse:


Welcome to my nightmare.

Also:  Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. This clown thing is going to be fun (and probably out of hand) on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see two scary clowns running for president of the United States. One scary clown is the Democratic Party candidate, and one scary clown is the Republican Party candidate. I see these two scary clowns on my teevee and computer screen.

    These two clowns are very scary, each in their own unique way. Worse, one of these scary clowns will probably be elected president on Nov. 8, election day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read another article about this where some were speculating it was a guerilla campaign for Rob Zombie’s new killer clown movie, "31"

    http://www.fuckyourpoliticalcorrectness.com/disturbing-update-menacing-clowns-south-carolina/

    Happy Friday, SFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Day The Clown Cried was ahead of its time.

    ReplyDelete