See I was going to retire this crap show.
Do something productive, change the world.
At least stop noodling around old Maude videos, that sort of thing.
But then Trump etc. so here we are.
Oh well, I gotta be me.
Yet I'm grateful for this Monday morning gift from
1. Judge Hendon appoints former Judge Perez for a condo receivership.
2. He charged $45k a month for four hours a day, at $525 an hour, with him and his team racking up $2.6 million in fees.
3. Some of the condo folks got mad about this.
4. Former Judge Perez sent an ex parte email -- an email(!) -- to Judge Hendon after midnight (presiding over his case) -- -- after midnight(!) -- saying a bunch of stuff that he probably shouldn't have said.
5. Judge Hendon immediately recuses himself. KUDOS
6. New Judge Cueto holds hearing on fees, where Perez's lawyer argues that Hendon had already approved the fees because no one objected.
7. In March Perez asked Judge Hendon for a $2 million loan so that the condo owners could borrow money to pay his team's fees.
Is that what that article says, just checking folks.