Tom J. Manos - South Florida Lawyer of the Day!

Not for nothing, but Spencer's got company.

This guy.

I stumbled on Tom's website and the guy had me with the pithy quotes of Tom J. Manos.
"The only problems that cannot be solved are the imaginary ones"
-- Tom J. Manos
“A fearless heart is half the battle; the rest is creativity and perseverance.”
-- Tom J. Manos
"I love the law despite its flaws because it always at least tries to do the right thing. Ever since I was a kid, I've felt compelled to speak out against injustice and fight for what is right. My job lets me do that every day and, perhaps, leave the world just a little better than I found it."
— Tom J. Manos
Then I saw the pictures!


How can you not hire this guy? He smokes a pipe!



N.B. A little birdie told me that Tom has some skills on the bass guitar. So Tom, if the band needs a musician, my Grandma taught me how to play the spoons, bigly.

Comments

  1. Wow! Nice pics!

    Hmm....the pics kinda reminds me of a scene straight out of a Telenovela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP - Yes! The pics are FANTASTIC! Pocket square, pinkie ring, menacing confident manly pose and of course, hot babes.

    -GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ya know he started out as an insurance defense lawyer at the sweatshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does he get any work done? Ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this guy is a gem. His bio says that he has "30 years of experience at large national and international Florida-based law firms," but he didn't graduate from law school until 1999. 13 years in the mail room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No where near as hot as Spence, or SFL or GB for that matter. This blog is full of hunks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GW @3:57------> SFL is the hottest one of them all....

    Mwaaaaah!

    -x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I remember him from law school.

    He had the same pocket squares and beard. He used to go to class dressed like that- suit, tie and pocket square.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will hold judgment as to whether he's hotter than Spence pending speedo pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SFL can turn a man gay with a smile. #TrueStoryThatHappenedToMe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GW at 7:00,

    Hehehehehe.......too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment